Some Successful Predictions
- The Tokyo sharemarket crash.
- The decline of Communism.
- The return of the National Party to government in New Zealand.
- The improvement of USA-New Zealand relations.
- The disintegration of the USSR.
- Increased seismic activity (Pinatubo erupted).
- The fall of real estate values, worldwide.
- Anarchy succeeds Communism, as the main threat to democracy.
- A 40% increase in NZ unemployment.
- Unfavourable global weather, leading to crop failures, droughts, floods, hurricanes etc.
- Civil wars in Eastern Europe, and large migrant flows from east to west Europe.
- The military and financial collapse of the USSR.
- Globally widespread natural disasters, including floods.
- Greater ozone depletion and ultra-violet light exposure.
- Increased violence and civil wars, worldwide.
- Inadequacy of the United Nations.
- Strong economic growth in Asia.
- Introduction of proportional representation in New Zealand.
- Eruptions, droughts and floods, globally and El Niño becoming a regular feature.
- Rising New Zealand realty values.
- Increases in NZ interest rates, and NZ inflation at 3%.
- NZ crops at risk from frost and hail.
- Public resentment re higher salaries for NZ members of Parliament.
- Increased NZ electricity prices.
- Strong growth of NZ exports, and NZ unemployment down to 6.5%.
- The NZ$ rising to US67¢.
- Unusually cold NZ winter temperatures.
- NZ hydro-power lakes at good levels.
- Global volcanism and quake areas accurately predicted.
- NZ$ firm against overseas currencies.
- Heavy rains and flooding in New Zealand.
- Spate of serious NZ rail accidents.
- Increase of fatal air accidents globally.
- Faltering NZ judicial system.
- The NZ political coalition more unpopular.
- Fall of the USA sharemarket.
- Global warming theory becoming suspect.
- NZ storms, flooding and erosion.
- Swing from private to public health in New Zealand.
- Huge floods in many countries.
- Public rejection of the NZ First Party and the political coalition.
- Major support for the Labour political party in New Zealand.
- Increasing unemployment in New Zealand.
- NZ oil/gas discovery.
- Large earthquakes in Turkey and China ... and major flooding in many countries.
- Heavy rains, flooding and erosion in New Zealand.
- Increase of NZ rail accidents.
- Decisive Labour victory at the general election.